Welcome to the Canadian Improv bee!


Hello all!

I have always loved the work that the BeeSewcial Group does. Then this year a lot of us Canadian Modern Quilt Guild Leader have come together in a Facebook Group. One of the leaders there suggested that we do a National Guild Block Lotto. Loving this idea and the choice of wedges as topography, I thought why don't I just start up my own bee. So, now here we are!

I am so excited that this bee has taken shape. I was very unsure what the response to this bee would be. I don't have a large Instagram following and I wanted to limited it to Canadians. But the response was more than I had anticipated. I had so many sign up that I was actually able to form two groups. I put all the names into a draw and assigned them to either group A or B. 

For right now, I thought that I would let you know who is in each group. So go follow each of our members on Instagram! 

Group A
NameInstagram
Natalie@natalieskinnerquilts
Linda Morrison@lindyroselou
Stacie Wilson@trollbrothersquiltmama
Theresa@tlturns
Debby Macfarlane@thenedrocks
Erin Suliak@sulicat_north
Arita Rai@Arquilters 
Sherrylyn Allison@sherrylyn_a
Heather Salter@Headspaceq
Jera MacKenzie@jeramackenzie

Group B
NameInstagram
Philippa Gelinas@Philippag
Karin King@Karin_A_King
Bobbie@geekybobbin
Lisa Taylor@Lisataylor1982
Denise Eichel@my_lifeinscraps
Amy Cavanagh@amycav1974
Roxanne Miner@Roxiquilts
Chrissie D'Alessandro@sew_quilt_crazy_chrissie
Erica Stapleton@eristapes
Jo Allbutt@josnowsew

Jera MacKenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling all Canadian based Modern Quilters!

Guidelines